Saturday, October 22, 2011

4th Match: Me vs. Medium Computer


Resources
Units
Structure
Overview
Avg. Unspent Minerals
Collection Rate
Workers
Me
10,675
14,400
1,975
28,050
582
856
36
Computer
6,750
7,925
2,125
17,500
825
572
15

This was my best game by far. My collection Rate was the highest it has ever been and my unspent minerals was a really low 582 (low for me!). I started off building 2 barracks and then built an engineering structure, and then a factory, and finally a star port (although the star port didn’t do me much good cause I had pretty much sealed the deal). I knew in this game that I needed to get up a defense quick to defend against the rush. I did that perfectly and I defended the first attack since I started playing medium computers. I then proceeded to attack the computer’s base after his rush to see if his defenses were low, but he took me out pretty quickly. I then amassed a big army, took out his 2nd attack very quickly then went on to defeat the computer’s base. Great match! I'm probably going to try a hard computer tomorrow and see how well I do. By the way, I'm playing as Terran and against Terran and I'm going to get the ins and outs of the race. Then I will switch to Zerg and Protoss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment