Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1st Match: WWJD (Me) vs. Easy Computer

I am very rusty seeing as I haven't played since I bought the game awhile back, and I wasn't good at the game then so that doesn't help either! So here are my basic stats:


Resources
Units
Structure
Overview
Avg. Unspent Resources
Collection Rate
Workers Created
Me
9,975
22,050
2,225
35,250
1,173
564
20
Computer
6,725
14,350
1,700
22,775
1,063
436
21


This was a decent game for me I would think. I definitely need to work on keeping my unspent resources a lot lower. I started off the match creating SCV's and Supply Depots like usual. I started off very slow because I completely forgot the controls (yeah probably should have looked those up before the match)! Then I went on to create my Refinery at about 2:40 (too late, early, what?) I then created my barracks and Engineering Bay at around 4:00 minutes. Then started creating an army with 2 barracks sending out marines and marauders. I proceeded to rush the enemy base after a foolish rush by the computer and I nearly picked off most of the SCV's but I ended up losing my army. I then created another army and attacked again, and finally the surrender came up. It was a great match that lasted 22:41. (this was played on slow) I might play some again today and may post another match, but tomorrow I will try my luck at a medium skilled computer and see if I can defeat it! Any tips that you may have please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment