Friday, November 4, 2011

10th Match: (actually quite a lot of matches but most recently) Me vs. Zeroskillz

I have been playing a lot and not really posting too much. I have decided to ditch the table because I feel like describing the matches is much better, and I don't have most of the stats from my matches. Well since I last left off, I was put in the Bronze League. Well since then I have played quite a bit! I have won a total of 4 matches (only 2 of them are legit, the other 2 people just quit) out of probably 10. I am rank 40 now and I have been learning a lot. 2 matches ago I played a guy, who "cheesed me" (from what I have taken, that means when they rush you with a cheap tactic) so I realized I needed to build up a defense quicker and be ready. This most recent match I was, the guy was even more of a noob than I was. He tried to rush me with marines, but I had already had multiple marines out. He built a bunker right outside of my wall to the entrance, but I destroyed it from up top without any damage. I took that out and all of his units were spread out so I sent my 11 marine army to destroy his base, and he gg'ed. It was a good match for me because I learned to be quicker with my units!

No comments:

Post a Comment